Testing for Healthcare:
Just Point, Click & Test
Hospitals are faced with a myriad of challenges as they strive to keep their critical systems current, including increased regulatory requirements, added application complexity, schedule compression, project cost overruns, resource limitations and, most importantly, increased risk as they deliver the latest in technology as quickly as possible to meet their institutional goals.
The old way of testing legacy systems is simply too cumbersome, inefficient and risky with today’s new HIS and ancillary systems. You need to test better, test faster and test more cost effectively.
Now hospitals and healthcare organizations can achieve their patient safety goals in IT and provide thoroughly documented and more comprehensively tested critical healthcare applications without increasing headcount or implementation time. Software Testing Solutions (STS) has innovative solutions that deliver the speed of a turn-key automated testing solutions with the benefits of a custom-tailored one.
The STS suite of products simplifies the testing of healthcare software following implementations, upgrades and maintenance changes. Now, what used to take an entire team of domain experts weeks or months to accomplish is handled automatically by a single software solution.
These solutions deliver a repeatable software validation without negatively impacting already tight labor budgets. Automation frees up analysts’ time to focus on other mission critical projects and eliminates the human error factor, leading to better tested systems and higher quality care.
With more than a decade of experience and a team of clinical experts, STS is the proven leader in automated testing for healthcare, delivering to its clients:
- A 50-75% decrease in the time to test new software implementations and upgrades
- A 65% reduction in the staff required to perform the testing
- A fixed and predictable time and cost for testing application upgrades going forward
- Mitigation of risk and increased patient safety via more comprehensive and accurate testing
- Preservation of institutional knowledge
- Proof of testing for regulatory compliance and “meaningful use” criteria by thorough documentation of testing and validation
Click on a link below to learn more about the STS solutions for your specific area of interest: